We do not know a woman that does not love shoes. The problem is that choosing a pair is not at all easy to do. There are various things that will go through your mind with the main considerations when choosing women fashion shoes being:
- Suiting the personality
- With flattering proportions
- Appropriate for the time when they are worn
- Suitable for the outfit
Besides all this, you have to be sure that the shoes are comfortable. This is a must that many women tend to forget.
Considering Body Proportions
The main body proportions that you have to take into account are:
- Vertical body shape
- Width of the foot
- Length of the foot
- Ankle, thighs and calves size
Flattering The Outfit
We have access to many different fashion trends so the list of options that we can consider is really large. Finding shoes that would match any style or color is easier than it ever was. Whenever choosing shoes in order to make sure that the outfit is flattered, consider the following:
- Color – chooses shoes with a color that matches outfits.
- Texture – repeating one texture that appears in the often is something that would make everything look great.
- Formality Levels – in many situations you are restricted because of a required formality level. Do consider that.
- Theme – the shoes have to be in the same theme as the rest of the outfit.
Considering The Occasion
This is one of the most important parts of choosing women fashion shoes. There are actually different things that have to be taken into account so that the occasion is properly matched, including:
- Function and form – for instance, do not wear high heels if you will walk a lot.
- Weather and time of year – pretty self-explanatory.
- Time of day – for instance, the evening shoes are normally shinier, skimpier or dressier.
- Occasion formality level – there are cases in which you simply cannot wear some high heels, no matter how much you love them.
Shoes And Your Personality
Just as when you buy clothes, when you buy shoes the process is highly subjective. You want to have something that would properly suit the personal style. As an example, in the event that personal style stands out as classic, it is possible to buy a mid heeled pump or a pair of black shoes. The woman that has a more dramatic style can go for some ultra high or platform shoes with bright fashion colors. These are just examples. What is important is being sure that you do not sacrifice your personality when you buy shoes.
Other Facts To Consider
While the facts that were mentioned above should always be taken into account, there are dozens of other fact that have to be considered. After all, we are faced with buying shoes, which is so personal. As a highly important tip, make sure that you are careful when you try on the pair of shoes. You want to be sure that they are comfortable. Do try the shoes close to the end of a working day since this is when feet are larger. If you are going to wear the shoes with socks, do wear socks when you try them on. Basically, make sure that you replicate actual conditions so that you can choose appropriately.